Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dear TeaBaggers

I know you won't read this, but please, keep this in mind when you are losing your shit on TV...

-Obama cut your taxes. He cut my taxes. He cut the taxes of all us poor people. The rich guys are pissed because he didn't cut theirs. Stop being puppets for rich people.

-You know this sounds racist, right? Obama is trying to help you and you keep freaking right the hell out over the crap he is doing to help you. You don't want more money and better health care? Really? You'd rather be poor and sick? Don't National Debt me, I'm not an idiot, the debt doubled under Bush. All of this crazy screaming boils down to "scary brown guy in the White House" and the freaky part is that some of you don't even realize that is what you are screaming.

-While I am greatly amused by some of your signs, you may want to learn to spell. Just saying. Usually I'm not one to talk, but crap people, I spell better that you do.

KTHXBIE

P.S. Thanks for giving me a reason to use my TeaBagging tag again, I get so many more hits when I do!

1 comment:

  1. Instant 30+ hits for that tag, I've noticed.

    I have an extra $13 in every paycheck because of Obama. I really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are now not moderated. Have at it folks! Don't make me regret it.