Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sarah covers herself in glory. Or stupid. Same difference

Oh Sarah. Honestly, sweety, you need to go away. And please stop talking about "Climategate". Aside from the fact that is such a stupid name for a non-gate, the idea of someone with the IQ of my kitten talking about it is absurd.
Honey, I'm not a scientist, but I am a thinking human. My brain works a whole 90% of the time (the other 10% of the time it is dazzled by shiny things and David Tennet). I'm not sure you're hits the 50% mark on a regular basis. I have come to this conclusion because I have read what you have said about "Climategate" and then read the emails. Then read about scientific testing because, you know, if I'm going to judge I should know what I'm talking about. And came to the conclusion that this really is a non-deal. You know, not like you. I can't decide if you really believe the insane things you state, or if you're just parroting things, but either way you do need to go home and leave the heavy lifting to people who actually can lift. Or in this case think.
This is hardly the biggest thing that has bugged me about Palin recently, but it is a symptom of the big picture. She feels that she is somehow not only qualified to make comments on things way above her pay grade, but she also seems to feel that she should. That people expect her to. Now don't get me wrong, I expect her to, because she is an idiot and she's really funny when she talks. But I also don't want her convincing people to believe the insane things she believes in.
The best thing that could happen for us would be if the Tea Party Party forms and runs her in 2012 (or 2010, whatever). People would get a long term view of how stump dumb she is and split the GOP, and Bob's your Uncle, Dems win it. Yay!!
I know, it won't be quite that easy, but you get where I'm going. She will be polarizing, and we could make out on top if that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are now not moderated. Have at it folks! Don't make me regret it.