Wednesday, December 9, 2009

While I was gone...

One of the things I did while I was away from blogging was read other people's blogs. And one of the blogs that I was impressed enough with that I bothered to get a user name for was Little Green Footballs.
Yeah, I know, Charles was Teh Crazy for a while there, but he has recently fled the Right, and is now more moderate than right-leaning. Which cool with me.
But the thing I'm most impressed with is his outrage over the conservative's anti-science agenda. Climate-gate (Christ, what a retarded name), fruit fly research, Palin, he really does spend a lot of time addressing what the Right is saying about science. And for those of us here on the left that is invaluable. So stop by and give him a read if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are now not moderated. Have at it folks! Don't make me regret it.