Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hutaree, Atari, whatever

Everyone, of course, is talking about these loony tunes. I really don't have too much to add, outside of, when I first heard them being talked about I thought the newscasters were saying Atari, and I could not figure out why someone would name a milita that. Not that Hutaree is much better.
The name even looks goofy.
Anyway, if you would like to see something really freaking disturbing, go again and make with the clicky here. That's going to take you to TPM, and their article on the Facebook pictures of a Hutaree wedding. I really shouldn't have looked at it this early in the morning. But I'm sure most of you have thicker skin that I do.
This whole thing makes me wonder how many more of these fringe militas are out there. I don't mean the mainstream militas (wow, never thought I'd say that), but people like these guys that are so crazy that even the big guys don't want them. Two of the members of this milita were kicked out of one of the bigger Michigan militas. That says a lot to me about the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are now not moderated. Have at it folks! Don't make me regret it.