Friday, March 12, 2010

So yeah...

Hi. It's been a while. I know. It's not you, it's me. Things have been hectic and I haven't had the togetherness to sit down and write an entire post.
In the last month, my brother has moved to Florida (we live in the Northeast, so it's a bit of a move), my cousin has been committed twice, the whole family has been in an uproar and dealing with the aftermath of that, my car started to literally fall apart, and at some point in all that I started to flare. It's been an awesome year so far.
I have a couple of posts coming up though. Bear with me. Things are slowing getting back to normal and I'll be able to annoy more people with my random randomness. Heh.
In the meantime, read Forever in Hell, because she has been awesome. Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are now not moderated. Have at it folks! Don't make me regret it.