Friday, February 19, 2010

I slept with Tiger Woods, the Sequel...

This morning I caught the first few minutes of Good Morning America. They had two stories to choose between for their lead. Tiger Woods or the guy who flew his airplane into the IRS building.
They chose Tiger Woods.
I turned off the TV and went to make sure the kiddo was ready for school.
Honestly. Tiger Woods is more important than a man who flew an airplane into a building housing government offices? Are you kidding me?
Dear news, WTF? I could care less about Tiger Woods, who he slept with, if he's sorry, and if he'll be playing golf again. I can safely say that before this morning I hadn't thought about him in months. Now I am thinking about the crazy dude who flew an airplane into an office building with the IRS in it.
Priority fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are now not moderated. Have at it folks! Don't make me regret it.