Thursday, January 29, 2009

Swooning fangirl alert...

Richard and Des in the same episode of Lost? Awesome! Lot's of them? Fantastic!!
More questions being answered, which is wonderful, and Locke's little "Pleased to meet you" was really wonderful. So was finally understanding why Richard so wanted young Locke to pick that damn compass and why he was so pissed when he didn't.
How old is Richard? Old. Hee! Juliet remains the queen of understatements, and I like the chemistry between her and Sawyer. And I like the hint that we may have finally met Ben's long lost love (the one that Juliet looks like).
I'm also finding myself really liking Faraday, he is becoming more and more likeable and it becomes more and more apparent that he really is nothing more than a physics geek who happens to be both a genius and waaaaaay over his head.
I love this new season, I really do. I love it lots.

2 comments:

  1. you know, everybody talks about Lost, and i really want to like it, but i tried to start watching it a couple of seasons in . . . didn't work.

    i don't suppose someone feels like loaning me a box set of previous seasons or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a lot of people who have just not gotten into it. Like me and Battlestar Galactica, I know I'm supposed to like it, it's supposed to be awesome and timely and whatnot. I've tried watching it and I just don't get it. I mean I do get it, but I don't get the appeal.
    It happens.
    I'd be happy to lend you the DVD's if I had them myself. I should probably put that on the list of DVD's to buy.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are now not moderated. Have at it folks! Don't make me regret it.