Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Orly?

I got to see Orly Taitz on The Colbert Report last night. A few things to mention...

1) Orly, in LOL Cat your name means "Oh Really?", and since I find myself saying that over and over again when I hear you speak I'll go with it, but it is distracting.
2) I'm sorry, what part of the country is that accent from? Yeah, that's what I though. Hows about not lecturing people on US law.
3) Speaking of which, you are a lawyer, dentist, real estate agent. How the hell is that working out for you?
Why are people taking this woman seriously?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's the racism. Otherwise, who in their right mind hires a lawyer who can also fill your cavities and sell your house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the while yelling at you incoherently in an amazingly thick accent. I know I'd line up for that!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are now not moderated. Have at it folks! Don't make me regret it.