Monday, February 1, 2010

Tightrope walker (aka random bitching)

Some days I feel like a tightrope walker. I walk the tightrope of being a mom, working full time, and having a chronic condition. Some days I slip, and almost fall. Those days suck. Some days I just fall off altogether and hope someone is there to help me get back up.
Today I am lowering the dosage of my pain medication. That means I hurt, alot. I am on a new medication that is helping, which is why I'm tapering off the pain meds. I am hoping I can go off them. However, that means that today I am one cranky ass bitch.
Today is also a day when a lot of other things seem to be conspiring to see how much shit can be piled on me at one time. Today was the day when I kept thinking of Airport, "I picked a bad day to stop drinking". Heh.
I am tired, and deeply sick of dealing with other people's problems. I am sick of picking up every one's messes, and most of all I am sick of being sick. Today is my no good very bad day.

1 comment:

  1. sorry about your pain and crabbiness! :( i had that kind of a day yesterday and the day before, but things picked up for me today.
    hoping that they will for you too!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are now not moderated. Have at it folks! Don't make me regret it.