Monday, July 27, 2009

Dear BBC America

Umm, well, let's get the bad new out of the way first. First Primeval, now Torchwood. I want to see a new mini series, season, or special out of RTD for Torchwood ASAP. And I don't want to hear about Barrowman's other obligations. Drag his ass into the studio.
Good news is, Planet of the Dead kicked ass. That was brilliant. And was the perfect end to a weekend completely spoiled by Torchwood's finale. I would love to see Christina again, I am in love with her.
Love,
Me

In other news, I finally saw Watchmen. It was... OK. I liked the comic better, but it was beautiful. Of course it was the same director as 300, which would be why. He can make a mean movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are now not moderated. Have at it folks! Don't make me regret it.