Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Percy Jackson and Torchwood

So they are making the first Percy Jackson book into a movie. The casting looks spectacular, though a little odd at points. The funny little thing I am running into is that if they make the second book into a movie they will have to cast someone as one of the goddesses I worship. I haven't run into the problem before. All in all though, I'm pretty excited about the movie. I got all goose pimples when I saw the preview.
And speaking of goose pimples, Torchwood started last night. Brilliant and ended on a major cliff hanger. I was so upset, until I remembered it continues tonight. Whew! But it is quite good, better than I thought. Can't wait to see how it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are now not moderated. Have at it folks! Don't make me regret it.