Monday, June 15, 2009

Rediscovering

This weekend I rediscovered a few things...

I rediscovered that Splenda makes me ill. Serves me right for buying something for me without looking at the label.

I rediscovered that I cannot drink any water or tea that is apple flavored because it tastes vaguely off (my brother has the same problem, so at least I'm not alone in this one)

I rediscovered Christopher Eccleston, and why I have such a love affair with him as an actor.

I rediscovered in the same movie why Cate Blanchet bothers me some much as an actress (she hits the same note over and over. She's wonderfully expressive, but is always coming back to home base.)

I rediscovered that taking a kid strawberry picking is an adventure.

I rediscovered Japanese horror movies, and why they are made of win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are now not moderated. Have at it folks! Don't make me regret it.