Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Randomness

I watched part of the National Spelling Bee last night. Those kids were so intense! I was a little afraid for them when they got eliminated. I mean, they did fantastic, and should be proud. I hope they are all proud of themselves, everyone did better than I ever could.

I'm about half way through the second season of The Tudors. Even knowing how this season ends (spoiler alert: badly for Queen Anne. Heh) I am captivated by the story. I have always loved Anne Boylen. While we will never know how much of her rise was due to her family's political ambitions and how much was because of her own ambition to rise above her station, hers is still a compelling story.

I'm really excited about Wil Wheaton's upcoming book. And reading his posts about writing it is just making me more excited about it.

Why on earth do people insist on calling new positions in government that were created to oversee and coordinate things "czar"? Do they not know what a czar is? Man that really bugs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are now not moderated. Have at it folks! Don't make me regret it.