Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oh really?

No one bothered to tell me until after I quit smoking two things...
1) I will stop sleeping. Seriously?! One of the sucky things about Fibro is it gets worse when you don't sleep, so I'm really not pleased by this whole state of affairs.
2) My sinus problems would get better. OK, I should have figured that out on my own, but it's a nice development.

Two things that didn't pan out as I was told...
1) Cold turkey quitting isn't as dreadful as I thought it would be. I was told horror stories about quitting cold turkey, but since I didn't exactly plan to quit I just did it, cold turkey became my option. I don't know, I'm on my third day and I'm not too bad.
2) I'm not any more hungry as usual. Yipee!

2 comments:

  1. All of those things were true for me.

    Of course, I was in a brand-new relationship with someone who loves to cook, which very precisely explains the first and last points.

    -pb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Nice to see you here. Hang out, I think you'll really like Personalfailure. She's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are now not moderated. Have at it folks! Don't make me regret it.