Friday, February 27, 2009

Thank God that's over!

It's almost the end of the month. Thank God! I hate February to begin with and this one was just rough. I'm not sure if it's a end of the winter, everything is grey and dreary mentality that makes it always so tough, but it does seem to be the worst month.
Tomorrow the kid is with her dad, and I can not find a single thing to do. I was thinking of going to see a movie, but there is nothing I want to see in the theaters. OK Hollywood, I'm a 32 year old woman, can you please make a movie I want to see? Not "He's Just Not That Into You" or any of that crappy sentimental bullshit, how about a good thriller? Oh, or a nice action movie that features cute men taking off their shirts? You know, another Bond movie perhaps? I can always go with shirtless Daniel Craig (I just typed shortless, and yes, I can go with that too, hee!). Stupid Hollywood.
Let's talk books! I'm almost done Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell, so I'm about to move onto House of Leaves. I've left my reading schedual clear for that one, I really can't tackle it while reading anything else. Chris is reading Good Omens for the first time and told me the other day what an awesome book it is (which... yeah. I own it. I know. But it's cool that he's getting to enjoy it for the first time). He abandoned the Dark Tower series when he hit the part in the 6th book where King writes himself into the series. I also have just ordered The Watchmen, so I'm excited about adding that to my growing graphic novel collection. Yay!
I really can't think of anything else to talk about. Nothing has really grabbed my attention this week aside from Lost and that really strange hubbub over Michelle Obama's arms. So I guess that will be all.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, what was up with Michelle Obama's arms? Have arms become offensive and I missed it?

    February- ugh! I am SO done with winter. Done!

    If you find an action movie with shortless guys in it, let me know. I'll go with you.

    Have you tried video games? There's lots of good ones out, and more to follow.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are now not moderated. Have at it folks! Don't make me regret it.