Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Randomness

End of the week! First Day of Spring! For those of you out there who are celebrating it, Happy Ostara! I learned today is Atheist Pride Day! So happy Atheist Pride Day!
I also learned that being responsible is eating the lunch you brought to work no matter how much you want Burger King. And I so did want Burger King.
My lettuce is growing quite well. I keep moving it back indoors so it doesn't die in the cold overnight. It started sprouting much earlier than I thought it would.
Still waiting on that damn orchid to bloom. Hurry up already!!
I just watched "The Man Behind the Curtain" (Lost season 3) for the second time yesterday and realized that Richard is really kind of a sarcastic bastard (no worries though, it came and went, but dude, you're talking to a 12 year old kid who is crying. Tone it down, huh?) and Michael Emerson really does get robbed each year he doesn't get an Emmy. Holy shit he is an amazing actor (for those of you who don't watch Lost, Richard's actor Nestor Carbonell plays the mayor in The Dark Knight, the guy who looks like he's wearing eyeliner. Michael Emerson plays the guy who takes Cary Elwes' family hostage in Saw. Emerson's performance was really really good, especially for a guy with as few lines as he had. Just an FYI for you geeks out there).
That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are now not moderated. Have at it folks! Don't make me regret it.