Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lost Blogging

Oh Ben. Even knowing that one was coming made it no easier. I love that this show will show you the awful life he led, and how he got to where he is (you know, how he got to be Ben) and yet still allow him to not use that as a fall back ("But my father abused me". No he's more of, "So what?") But watching that episode was rough, knowing what Sayid had decided, and then watching it. It doesn't make it easier to know that Sayid felt bad about it too.
However, it would explain why Ben was just so eager to use Sayid, huh?
And boy is Richard (who apparently will be in every episode after this one) going to be very very mad. I don't think he likes it when people fuck with his new leaders. Just ask Ben. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are now not moderated. Have at it folks! Don't make me regret it.