Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lost Blogging

So, it's Kate's fault that Ben is like he is. Why am I not suprised that it is her fault. I did so love how uncomfortable she looked when Richard noticed her and started sizing her up. If they really are going to play him as a god and/or minor diety I suppose anyone would be a smidge uncomfortable when he notices them. I think the whole reason why Ben doesn't remember Sayid is a little too pat, but heck, it's also doable.
Also, is the whole time travel thing really that hard to understand? I got teh feeling like the conversation between Miles and Hurely was very meta, like they were explaining it to us. Dude, it's not that hard to figure out.
And lastly, the look on Ben's face when he saw Locke? Goes to show how awesome an actor Emerson is. That was one hell of a complicated moment, and that was one hell of a good scene, especially considering one of the actors had no lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are now not moderated. Have at it folks! Don't make me regret it.